13. V. Mitin, A. Sergeev, G. Strasser,
“Structures with Vertically Correlated Quantum-Dot Clusters for
Detector and Solar Cell Applications,” filed as U.S. Provisional
Application on March 29, 2011.
12. K. A. Sablon, J.W. Little, V. Mitin, A.
Sergeev, N. Vagidov, and K. Reinhardt, “Quantum Dot Solar Cell
with Minimized Recombination Losses due to Selective Doping,” filed
as U.S. Provisional Application No. 61/434071 on January 19, 2011.
11. V. Mitin, A.
Sergeev, A. Verevkin, and M. Bell, “Portable THz Receiver for
Advanced Chemical Sensing,” filed as U.S. Provisional Application No.
61/235,053 on August 19, 2009 and a Patent Cooperative Treaty Application
filed on August 19, 2010 and assigned PCT Application No. PCT/US2010/0.
10. "Three Terminal, Optoelectronic, Spatially
Switching Light Emitter, or Amplifier; which Applies a New Mechanism for
Spatial Switching, Permitting Signal Electrode Control," P. Shah, V.
Mitin, and W. Buchwald, US patent #6,128,324, issued 10/3/2000.
9. "Interchannel Nonequilibrium Confined-Phonon Exchange Device,"
V. Mitin, V.A. Kochelap, R. Mickevicius, M.A. Stroscio, and M. Dutta, US patent
#5,650,634, issued 7/22/1997.
8. "Negative Absolute Conductance Device and Method," V. Mitin,
R. Mickevicius, M.A. Stroscio, and M. Dutta, Canada patent #2107607,
9/27/1993, US patent #5,459,334, issued 10/17/1995.
7. "Measuring Weak Magnetic Fields at Low Temperatures Using Detector
Cut in 110-Direction from n-Type Silicon Crystal and Placed in Field Coil
Supplied with Rectangular Pulse Voltage," M. Asche, H. Kostial, O.G.
Sarbey, L.F. Kurtenok, Z. S. Gribnikov, and V.V. Mitin, patents SU 1357892,
07 Dec. 1987 and DD 241657, 17 Dec. 1986.
6. "Transducer for Simultaneous Determination of Temperature and
Magnetic Field," V. F. Mitin, Yu. M. Schvarts, and V.V. Mitin, patent
SU 1204040, 8 September 1985.
5. "Determining Induction of a Magnetic Field," V.V. Mitin, V. F.
Mitin, and Yu. M. Schvarts, patent SU 1106259, 1 April 1984.
4. "Determining Transducer Temperatures in a Magnetic Field,"
V.V. Mitin, V. F. Mitin, Yu. A. Tkhorik, and Yu. M. Schvarts, patent SU
1067912, 15 September 1983.
3. "Determining Transducer Temperatures and Deforming Force by
Relationships of Temperature to Resistance of Single-Crystal Transducer and
Force to Resistance in Lengthwise and Transverse Directions," N.T.
Gorbachuk, V.V. Mitin, Yu. A. Tkhorik, and Yu. M. Schvarts, patent SU
932283, 2 February 1982.
2. "Cryogenic Temperature Semiconductor Type Thermistor Uses
Plastically Deformed Germanium Films as Thermally Sensitive Layer,"
Yu. A. Tkhorik, Yu. M. Shvarts, V.V. Mitin, D.A. Kichigin, O.A. Mironov,
and C.V. Chistiakov, patent SU 887945, 23 November 1981.
1. "Thermistor," Yu. A. Tkhorik, Yu. M. Schvarts, V.V. Mitin,
D.A. Kichigin, O.A. Mironov, and C.V. Chistiakov, patent SU 887945, 7