14. “Quantum dot structures for efficient
photovoltaic conversion, and methods of using and making the same,” K. A. Sablon, J. W. Little, V. Mitin, A.
Sergeev, N. Vagidov, and K. Reinhardt, filed as U.S. Provisional
Application on July 28, 2011, No. 61-512,535 and as a regular patent on
July 26, 2012, Docket No: 011520.00989 - PCT/US2012/048279.
13. “Vertically correlated clusters of charged
quantum dots for optoelectronic devices, and methods of making same,”
V. Mitin, A. Sergeev, G. Strasser,
filed as U.S. Provisional Application on March 29, 2011, No. 61-468689 and
as a regular patent filed on 3/27/2012, PCT/US 13/430,855.
“Photovoltaic cells with quantum dots with
built-in charge and methods of making same,” K. A. Sablon, J.W. Little, V.
Mitin, A. Sergeev, N. Vagidov, and K. Reinhardt, filed as U.S. Provisional
Application No. 61/434071 on 1/19/ 2011
and as a regular patent PCT/US12/021847 on 1/19/2012.
Receiver for Advanced Chemical Sensing,” V. Mitin, A. Sergeev, A.
Verevkin, and M. Bell, filed as U.S.
Provisional Application No. 61/235,053 on 1/19/2009 and a Patent Cooperative Treaty
Application filed on 1/19/2010, No. PCT/US2010/046005.
10. "Three Terminal, Optoelectronic, Spatially
Switching Light Emitter, or Amplifier; which Applies a New Mechanism for
Spatial Switching, Permitting Signal Electrode Control," P. Shah, V.
Mitin, and W. Buchwald, US patent #6,128,324, issued 10/3/2000.
9. "Interchannel Nonequilibrium Confined-Phonon Exchange Device,"
V. Mitin, V.A. Kochelap, R. Mickevicius, M.A. Stroscio, and M. Dutta, US
patent #5,650,634, issued 7/22/1997.
8. "Negative Absolute Conductance Device and Method," V. Mitin,
R. Mickevicius, M.A. Stroscio, and M. Dutta, Canada patent #2107607,
9/27/1993, US patent #5,459,334, issued 10/17/1995.
7. "Measuring Weak Magnetic Fields at Low Temperatures Using Detector
Cut in 110-Direction from n-Type Silicon Crystal and Placed in Field Coil
Supplied with Rectangular Pulse Voltage," M. Asche, H. Kostial, O.G.
Sarbey, L.F. Kurtenok, Z. S. Gribnikov, and V.V. Mitin, patents SU 1357892,
07 Dec. 1987 and DD 241657, 17 Dec. 1986.
6. "Transducer for Simultaneous Determination of Temperature and
Magnetic Field," V. F. Mitin, Yu. M. Schvarts, and V.V. Mitin, patent
SU 1204040, 8 September 1985.
5. "Determining Induction of a Magnetic Field," V.V. Mitin, V. F.
Mitin, and Yu. M. Schvarts, patent SU 1106259, 1 April 1984.
4. "Determining Transducer Temperatures in a Magnetic Field,"
V.V. Mitin, V. F. Mitin, Yu. A. Tkhorik, and Yu. M. Schvarts, patent SU
1067912, 15 September 1983.
3. "Determining Transducer Temperatures and Deforming Force by
Relationships of Temperature to Resistance of Single-Crystal Transducer and
Force to Resistance in Lengthwise and Transverse Directions," N.T.
Gorbachuk, V.V. Mitin, Yu. A. Tkhorik, and Yu. M. Schvarts, patent SU
932283, 2 February 1982.
2. "Cryogenic Temperature Semiconductor Type Thermistor Uses
Plastically Deformed Germanium Films as Thermally Sensitive Layer,"
Yu. A. Tkhorik, Yu. M. Shvarts, V.V. Mitin, D.A. Kichigin, O.A. Mironov,
and C.V. Chistiakov, patent SU 887945, 23 November 1981.
1. "Thermistor," Yu. A. Tkhorik, Yu. M. Schvarts, V.V. Mitin,
D.A. Kichigin, O.A. Mironov, and C.V. Chistiakov, patent SU 887945, 7