Conference Papers (Peer Reviewed) and Presentations:
- A Micromachine-Based Assembly of Tungsten Multichannel Electrodes for Neural Recording, 3rd IEEE International Conference of Nano/Micro Engineered and Molecular Systems, Paper ID: 132. Author: Yuan Yao, Gang Li, Qinghui Jin and Jianlong Zhao.
- Progress in Fabrication of Neural Probe Microelectrodes and Its Application in Brain-Machine Interface, Space Medicine & Medical Engineering (Chinese Edition). Vol.20, No.6, 2007. Author: YAO Yuan, LI Gang, JIN Qinghui, ZHAO Jianlong.
- An Easy-to-prepare Method of Fabrication of Tungsten Microelectrode Array. Journal of Functional Materials and Devices (Chinese Edition). Vol.15, No.1, 2009. Author: YAO Yuan, LI Gang, ZHANG Hua, ZHOU Hongbo, SUN Xiaona, ZHU Zhuanghui, SUI Xiaohong, ZHAO Jianlong
- A Simple and Low-cost Method to Fabricate Flexible Microelectrodes for Neural Applications, Optics and Precision Engineering (Chnese Edition). Vol.15, No.7, 2007. Author: ZHOU Hongbo, L I Gang, ZHANG Hua, SUN Xiaona, YAO Yuan,
JIN Qinghui, ZHAO Jianlong, REN Qiushi
- Fabrication of a Flexible Three-Dimensional Neural Microelectrode Array, Optics and Precision Engineering (Chinese Edition). Vol.16, No.8, 2008. Author: SUN Xiaona, ZHOU Hongbo, LI Gang, ZHU Zhuanghui, YAO Yuan, ZHAO Jianlong, REN Qiushi
- Fabrication Process of 3D Insertion Probe Microelectrode Array, Publishing ID: CN 101006920A
- Fabrication Process of High-density Planar Microelectrode, Publishing ID: CN 101073687A
- Flexible Wiring of Implantable Devices, Application ID: 200710045109.7
- Photopattern of Metal Material on Non-Patten Surface, Publishing ID: CN 101110355A
- Fabrication Process of Implantable Double-side Microelectrode, Application ID: 200710046237.3
- Fabrication Process of Flexible 3Application ID: 200710046885.9